MICRO NUTRUNNER CONTROLLER
The Micro-Nutrunner controller is the culmination of over 30 years of
electric fastening technology specially designed for small fastener
applications (M2, M3 & M4) . AThe Micro Nutrunner provides a highly
accurate, transducerized fastening system with fully programmable set-up.
The embedded torque transducer and motor resolver provide the feedback
required for precise fastening of small type fasteners. The small,
modular controller features the following;
- Fully Digital System (eliminates analog potentiometers).
- 8 different work parameters (part programs) that can be stored into Flash ROM, no battery backup required.
- Torque / Angle Fastening with programmable speed control
- External fastening data is available through an RS-232
port or connection to the 'No Cost' programming / monitoring
software which can save data to a local hard drive.
- Front Keypad / Display for viewing result data and can be used to program individual controllers.
- Plug-in firmware flash connector for quick & easy firmware updates.
- Transducer 'Self-Check' function to maintain fastening
- Automatic tool transducer identification system to confirm correct tool operation.
- Removable I/O terminal for quick exchange without disconnection of wiring.